Water Purification & Filter SystemHome Water Filtration Experts
Keeping your family members and employees safe and healthy means having access to clean, safe, and pollutant-free water. You need a source of water you can rely on to be safe.
Water Filtration Specialists at Sweetwater Plumbing Company of Manvel, TX is ready to help you improve your home’s water quality with an advanced water filtration system. We will help you create a customized Manvel water filtration system that meets your needs by providing your homestead with clean, uncontaminated water.
Our experienced plumbers work with residents throughout Manvel, Alvin, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about our water filtration installation services.
- Professional Water Filtration System Installation And Repair In Manvel And Surrounding Areas
- Benefits Of A Water Filtration System
- Choosing The Right Type Of Water Filtration System
- Installing A Water Filtration System
- Benefits Of Calling A Plumber For Installing A Water Filtration System
- How Much Does A Home Water Filtration System Cost?
- Why Choose Sweetwater Plumbing Company For Your Water Filtration Services
Professional Water Filtration System Installation and Repair in Manvel and Surrounding Areas
Are you tired of buying bottled water, dealing with bad-tasting tap water, or having your laundry and appliances affected by minerals and contaminants? It’s time to consider whole-home water filtration!
Sweetwater Plumbing Company is here to help you through this new project. Our Houston water filtration installation experts will take care of everything: sourcing your filter, installing the equipment, ensuring your water lines are correctly connected and showing you how to best maintain your new filtration system.
Do you still have questions? We’re more than happy to help you navigate the world of water filtration. Call (832) 428-4780 to speak with our water filter installation specialists in Manvel.
Benefits of a Water Filtration System
Are water treatment systems necessary?
Here are four significant benefits of having a whole house water filtration system in your home:
» Safer Drinking Water
While most municipal water systems in the United States treat our water and ensure water quality, there is always the risk of contamination, so it’s best to be safe. Installing an water filtration system ensures that you’re drinking and using clean, healthy, and better-tasting water.
» Healthy Skin
Polluted water is not just bad when ingested. It can be just as unhealthy to bathe in it, as our bodies can still absorb harmful contaminants through the skin.
Even at levels deemed safe, substances such as chlorine can also cause skin irritation and dryness, especially to people who experience skin irritations and conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. A whole house water filtration system can go a long way towards eliminating these issues.
» Cutting Costs
Did you know that heavy metals and minerals found in unfiltered water can damage your plumbing system? Costly plumbing repairs aside, some home appliances can also get damaged by unfiltered water, like the dishwasher, fridge, and washing machine.
In addition, water with a high concentration of minerals diminishes the effectiveness of soap. With a water filtration system, your washing machine and dishwasher will clean more effectively, using less soap and reducing your water bills. Also, purchasing bottled water costs far more than installing a water filtration system.
» Help Preserve Our Environment
If you’ve been buying bottled water thinking that you’re benefiting your health, think again. Some plastic water bottles contain harmful chemicals that can seep into the water, introducing more contaminants into your body.
And even if you’re conscientious about disposing of plastic bottles, there’s no guarantee your plastic bottles will end up in a recycling plant. Most plastic water bottles end up in landfills, taking hundreds of years to break down. Eliminating plastic bottles from your home’s waste stream can play a part in correcting this problem.
Choosing the Right Type of Water Filtration System
Several different methods of water filtration systems are available on the market. Picking the right one for your home depends on the contaminants present in your water supply. Some homes may suffer from hard water, while others may find lead, chlorine, nitrates/nitrites, pesticides, and other bacteria.
Our plumbing experts offer a wide range of highly effective water treatment services, including:
- Water Testing - Our Houston water treatment specialists will collect samples from your water source and conduct various tests. We’ll then give you a detailed water analysis and recommendations on how to resolve any water issues your test results indicate.
- Water Treatment System Maintenance - We offer water filtration repair and maintenance services to ensure your system runs at its optimal capacity.
- Water Purification Systems - Sweetwater Plumbing Company can help you install either point of use or point of entry water filtration systems.
- Water Softener Services - Our plumbers at Sweetwater Plumbing Company are experts in installing and replacing water softeners and filtration systems to offer Manvel and Alvin residents the highest quality water.
Here are some of the different water purification technologies available:
- Activated Carbon - Clears water of organic compounds that make your water taste or smell bad, such as chlorine, gases, chemicals, and sediments.
- Water Ionizers - By adjusting the pH level of your water, water ionizers help neutralize the acidity of the human body.
- Ion Exchange - Ion exchange is a water treatment process commonly used for softening or demineralization.
- UV Sterilization – Uses ultraviolet light to destroy waterborne pathogens, making your water safe for drinking
Since each type of filter targets different contaminants, it’s common for homeowners to use two or more filter systems to achieve a more comprehensive water treatment solution.
Call us at (832) 428-4780 or schedule a water testing appointment to determine the quality level of your water. Our expertise with clean water services at Sweetwater Plumbing Company means we have the experience and knowledge to offer you a wide range of options from top-rated manufacturers.
Installing a Water Filtration System
Here is a step-by-step guide on how our plumbers handle water filtration installation projects. Turn off the water supply: Our plumbers turn off the water supply and drain the system before installing the filter.
- Cut the Pipe: After determining the best place to install the filter near the main shutoff valve, our plumber will cut out a section of the pipe and sand the burrs off the end of the fixed-line.
- Install the Filter: Our plumber will assemble the filtering system to ensure you can easily access and replace the filter. They’ll then slide on the compression rings and tighten the nuts to make a snug, leak-free connection
- Turn on the Water: Our plumber will turn the water supply back on and wait for water pressure to build up in the filtration system. Once the system is pressurized, they will counter-check all fittings and tighten loose or leaking connections.
Benefits of Calling a Plumber for Installing a Water Filtration System
Do you really need a licensed and experienced plumber to install a water filtration system?
Here’s why you should consider hiring a professional plumbing service for water filtration installation:
- Professional plumbers are experienced in water filtration system installation
- They know and have the tools they need to use to get the job done
- Licensed plumbers are familiar with your area’s plumbing and building codes
- Water treatment specialists will do their job efficiently and error-free
Are you considering a water purification system? Wait no longer! Quit searching for “water filtration services near me” and contact Sweetwater Plumbing Company today! We offer free quotes for our water filtration system service in Houston, and we’ll help you find a system that matches your water supply.
How Much Does a Home Water Filtration System Cost?
Whole-house water filtration system costs can vary depending on the type of system and the special modifications needed. You can expect to pay approximately $2,000 for a filtration system, including labor and materials.
While a standard carbon filter system can cost you below $1,000, an advanced reverse-osmosis filter system may cost you more than $4,000.
Call Sweetwater Plumbing Company at (832) 428-4780 or schedule an appointment with our water filtration specialists for all whole house water filtration system services, including installations and replacements!
Why Choose Sweetwater Plumbing Company for Your Water Filtration Services
At Sweetwater Plumbing Company, we believe that safe, clean water should be available to everyone. Our duty is to source, install, and maintain the best and most cost-effective water filters throughout the Houston, TX, area, combining both quality and value for money.
Sweetwater Plumbing Company is a trusted plumbing company licensed to offer all services related to water filtration systems in Manvel, Alvin, and surrounding areas. Whether it’s a new filter installation or a replacement of the existing one, Sweetwater Plumbing Company will handle it promptly at affordable prices! We strive to provide the best water treatment solutions based on your needs and budget.
Feel free to call us at (832) 428-4780 or fill out our online form to reach out to our water filtration specialist today!